Postdocs and Research Associates
- Wadi Imseeh: Research Associate II, 2020-2021. Topic: Crystal plasticity finite element modeling. Background: PhD in Civil Engineering with Geotechnical concentration, University of Tennessee, 2020. LinkedIn profile.
- Sunday Aduloju: PhD Dissertation: Stabilized Variational Interface Formulation for Dynamic Damage and Microscale Modeling: Methods Development and Applications: December 2019. LinkedIn profile.
- Ran Ma: PhD Dissertation: Modeling the Processing and Micromechanical Degradation of Polycrystalline Materials using a Multiscale Crystal Plasticity Framework. Graduated: December 2018. LinkedIn profile.
- Omar Nassif: PhD Dissertation: Microstructural-Based Modeling Framework for High Temperature Behavior of Ferritic-Martensitic Steels Using Crystal Plasticity and Grain Boundary Finite Element Approaches. Graduated: May 2019. LinkedIn profile.
- Elina Geut: MS Thesis Topic: Modeling Stress Distribution within Structural Materials Through Multi-Resolution Discontinuous Galerkin Method. Graduated: May 2020. LinkedIn profile.
- Wesley Hicks: MS Thesis Topic: Modeling of Debonding and Crack Propagation in Fibrous Composites Using a Discontinuous Galerkin Approach. Graduated: May 2015. LinkedIn profile.
- Russell Hollman: MS Thesis Topic: Mixed-Mode Dynamic Crack Propagation using the Discontinuous Galerkin Method. Graduated: May 2017. LinkedIn profile.
Undergraduate Research Assistants
- Cameron Snook, 2014. Research Topic: Translation of crystal plasticity subroutines from FORTRAN to MATLAB; numerical studies on Variational Multiscale stabilized elasto-dynamics formulation.
- Russell Hollman, 2015. Research Topic: Dynamic debonding modeling with Discontinuous Galerkin method.
- Jack Rymer, 2018. Research Topic: Polycrystalline microstructure generation; representative volume element statistical sensitivity.
- Francis Nunez, 2019. Research Topic: Finite element mesh format transitions to optimize representation of fatigue cracks.
- Haley Pelham, 2020. Research Topic: Calibration and sensitivity of material parameters for crystal plasticity creep model.
- Ahmed Elnasri, 2020. Calibration of crystal plasticity model for AA5083 and halite using Dakota software
- Ethan McCutcheon, 2020-2021. Uncertainty quantification of creep in Grade 91; revising microstructure generation workflows
- Kevin Schnadelbach, 2021. Developing manual for microstructure generation workflow